Jun 12, 2012

vbs womans retreat, new bedrooms

Preparing for VBS!  I am in charge of crafts this year.  Honestly I love it.  It is a lot of work but I am loving have a purpose and a direction to take up some of my time.  I have 4 classes with 12-25 kids per group.  I was given the book with all the crafts associated with this years theme, which has made it easier.  I didn't have to come up with stuff all on my own.  I have been enjoying the work.  I sit and work on it a while, then I go off and work on house work or running kids around and the like.

I have also been working on this years Woman's Retreat for my parents church.  It is coming together nicely. In September it will be a wonderful weekend.

Girls are coming home on Saturday!  I have been through all of Bekah's clothes and weeded them down.  She also got to move bedrooms.  Across the hall.  I think she will like her new room.  It is done and ready for her.  Bob moved into her old bedroom.  Her new bedroom is a dormer room , meaning there are low ceilings on both sides of the long narrow bedroom.  Bob was in there but has gotten to tall, and bumps his head often.  I think the change will do both of them good.  She always freezes and the the old bedroom is the coolest upstairs and the new bedroom is the warmest upstairs.

No comments:

Feeds