Jun 9, 2012

Date night, swimming, and goals for the future

Last night my amazing husband took me to a drive in movie theater.  I had never been to one before and only had what I had seen in movies to compare too.  We saw the movie ' Snow White and the Huntsman'  It was good.  We both enjoyed it.  The weather was amazing.  we rolled the windows down and opened the sunroof.  First of all  the stars were beautiful on a clear night.  The temp was in the low 70's and upper 60's.  We had a wonderful evening.  We got to talk and  spend time together.  It was different that normal movies in that we could talk and enjoy the weather and enjoy each other.

I have been spending time in the pool.  We have a neighbor hood pool.  I have never had one before.  It is amazing, I don't have to do the upkeep and yet I can swim daily if I would like to.  I have been going 3-4 days a week.  While in the water I have been working on water aerobics, that i have learned in classes in the past.  My legs are soar, but it feels good to be moving again.

I have gained so much weight, so I am working on it.  I know I know I have done this in the past, and I have said this in the past as well.  I am trying.  I get discouraged easily,but I picked myself up and shook my self off and I am trying again.

Boys are doing well in summer school.  we have 4 more weeks. Girls are having a blast with Grandma.

No comments:

Feeds