Jun 5, 2012

A blog come back

     It has been a really long time since I have written!  I was hung up on facebook and other technology.  But that being said I am working on getting back to where I need to be with God and the rest of my life.

     I have gotten rid of my smart phone, now all I have is text, phone and my email comes to my phone.  I kept the things that I use and that I need to keep in communication with the kids schools and such. 

      I am working on revamping our budget and spending habits.  It amazes me that Roger is making decent money and yet we are living paycheck to paycheck and then just barely scraping by.  I have started tracking our finances and really working on getting some accountability.  I am very prayerful and trusting of God to give us direction and wisdom as to how to reform our spending habits.

    I am working on our eating habits.  We all need to eat better.  Both Roger and I have some health challenges that would be greatly improved is we ate better and lost weight.  We would also feel so much better.  It seems we eat out all the time, and when we are eating at home it is junk food.  I am sure that it also affects our moods and attitudes, which could use some serious overhauling.

     I am finishing up planning the Woman's Retreat for my parents Church.  I am really excited about that.  I am also teaching childrens church once a month and am in charge of crafts for VBS.  I really struggle with reading my Bible regularly.  I feel like I am able to pray ok.  But I desire growth in Christ, and a closer walk with God.  

     So today I am revamping my blog and setting up for regular posts, setting and achieving goals.  I want to start meal planning and cooking at home.  I want to improve our finances and live more for God.  I also want to have a closer walk with God. 

     So until another day I pray for blessings on everyone!



1 comment:

Suzanne Nelson said...

Welcome back Stormy!

Feeds