Aug 23, 2011

Chris football?

Chris is dying to play football!  Everyone except me thinks it is a wonderful idea.  He will have to maintain 80% or above in all classes, he will have a lot of rules to follow, lots of exercise and hardwork. 

Maybe i am wrong.... and i have been wrong now and then but........  he struggles to complete his work- very easily distracted.  He throws a fit at the drop of a hat when things dont hoe HE has planned.  He hates to work, and exercise is a joke for him.  Now there are positives, he is a big boy, he has anger and frusteration problems, but he is a wimp.  I love him so much and we have been through so much with him.  I worry he will quit, get hurt, or be really discouraged.  I dont want any more negative in his life. 

I am praying for my boy.  Practice is at 645 in the morning.  He is determined to play.  I will send the money with him in morning, though i am not settled with this.

No comments:

Feeds