Mar 8, 2011

Spring is in the air

I have made a lot of changes here lately.  I have cut my calorie count considerably.  I have started taking Alli, and I am doing South Beach diet.  I have joined a gym.  I am really excited about the changes.  I need my health and my mobility back.  Roger is eating with me and has joined the gym as well.  After spring break I will be adding some training.

 Life is improving.

 The kids are doing well. Grade cards came home today.  Bekah has all straight A's, Chris is passing all classes which is a  wonderful thing.  Bobby didn't bring his home, still in the locker.  He says he is passing all of his classes.  Sarah is still struggling with school.  She wants to spend time with me and not go to school, only when we are home together she really wants to play and spend time alone and not with me.  It is a challenge but we are working through it.

We are enjoying the nice weather.   Kids love the trampoline, and the swing set and playing outside.  We love living in the country and yet in town.  The kids love having their own rooms.  And I love having the kids have their own space upstairs!  Makes the downstairs more adult friendly.  We have been in our new house just over 6 months, We love it you.









No comments:

Feeds