Sep 5, 2011

So many changes in our lives

We have had one of the hottest summer I can ever remember!  But even though it has been so very hot I had a wonderful time with my kids, we stayed in the ac and hung out.  

Roger lost his job in July so we was with us, lots of family time, such a blessing!

School Started 2 weeks ago, then the world took a dramatic change!  A week and a half ago Roger got a job.  It is in Overland Park, KS.  It is a really good job with really good pay and good hours.   We did a lot of prayer and made the decision that this was where God was taking our family.  In the past week and a half we have made major decisions. Rog and I went to KC for most of the week and found his new office.  We found and bought a house, we found a wonderful church family, and a crossfit gym so that I can continue my workouts.  We are now completely packed, thanks the help of my amazing family.  The house we are buying the owners are allowing us to move into the house and rent it while our house here in Texas is on the market and sells.   Roger left today , he will be doing a home inspection and things with the new house this week before he starts his new job on Monday the 12th.  Once he has the keys, the kids and I and all of our things will be following him and moving in.

I cannot say the amount of blessings we have experienced in the last 2 weeks.  It is like we threw puzzle pieces in the air and God brought them back down in perfect completeness!  I am so in awww of our wonderful Father.  He has completely moved mountains over and over this past 2 weeks!

Yesterday we were so blessed with an amazing send off from our Church family.  We have so many friends here and we will miss them all.  We know that God is moving in our lives and that he is completely incontrol.  We are moving to Lee's Summit MO.  New home, new job, new schools, new life.  And our holy Father is completely in charge.  What an amazing feeling!




No comments:

Feeds